Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API).
Launched in 2006, AWS is provided by cloud solution concept pioneer Amazon Inc. Amazon's internal IT resource management built AWS, which expanded and grew into an innovative and cost-effective cloud solution provider.
- AWS - 10,000 Feet Overview
- AWS Object Storage and CDN - S3, Glacier and CloudFront
- The Real World - Creating a fault tolerant Word Press Site
- Review and Additional Tips
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- EC2 - The Backbone of AWS
- Databases on AWS/
- Application Services
- The Well Architected Framework